[AMRadio] Cap Substitution

JT Croteau jt.n1ese at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 22:55:24 EST 2008

Nope Bob, this guy definitely only had three 1N2069's in parallel -
two cathodes to one anode connected directly to a 6.3V tranny.

I'm not looking to put it back the way he had it, I'm putting it back
the way the schematic shows it with a 1N4007 instead of the 1N91 shown
(already have in my junk box) and a filter cap.

I'm just trying to understand how he was getting the 24V relay to work
with a 6.3V tranny.

- JT