[AMRadio] Replacement Tubes

jeremy-ca km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Fri Feb 15 12:00:00 EST 2008

JT, for the last time there is no difference in your application.
And there is no such thing as a 6L6 with a 275V maximum rating. All except
for the GC are rated at 350-375V depending upon which TUBE manual you read.
Forget the audiophool crap on the Internet.

The GC has higher ratings and will interchange WITH ANY other 6L6 PER THE
RCA TUBE MANUAL.

This is my LAST post on the subject.

Carl
KM1H