[AMRadio] Re: FS BA Stuff And Great BA Books (Bounced message)

D. Chester k4kyv at charter.net
Fri Feb 15 14:52:00 EST 2008

Don,

I'm interested in  this one if you haven't sold it yet:

Radiotron Designers Handbook Fourth Edition (the BIG one). Some fading and
shelf wear on cover and spine but basically very good or excellent
condition. This is probably the one absolute must-have book for hollow-state
aficionados. $69

I tried sending private e-mail to your address as soon as it appeared in the
Digest, but it bounced as follows, so I am hoping you still have the book
and will get this message via the Reflector.  I  have no clue why it didn't
go through. Here is the error message:

Your message was not delivered because the Domain Name System
(DNS) for the destination computer is not configured correctly.
The following is a list of reasons why this error message could
have been generated.  If you do not understand the explanations
listed here, please contact your system administrator for help.

     - The host does not have any mail exchanger (MX) or
       address (A) records in the DNS.

     - The host has valid MX records, but none of the mail
       exchangers listed have valid A records.

     - There was a transient error with the DNS that caused
       one of the above to appear to be true.

You may want to try sending your message again to see if the
problem was only temporary.

     DNS for host yahoo.com is mis-configured.

The following recipients did not receive this message:

     <n3rht at yahoo.com>

Please reply to Postmaster at charter.net

Don, k4kyv