[AMRadio] Sources for surplus Dummy Loads

JT Croteau jt.n1ese at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 00:27:47 EST 2008

I'm going to need a new dummy load and wondering if anyone knows of
any surplus houses with a good selection.  I seem to recall seeing a
site a few years ago with more dummies than you could ever sort
through but the name escapes me.  I'm looking for something in the
500W to 1KW range for DC - 30 MHz. without breaking the bank.  Is the
Cantenna still the most economical way to go?

Thanks

--
JT Croteau, N1ESE - Manchester, NH (FN42gx)
Contest Manager, TARA Skirmish