[AMRadio] Wanted: ARRL Handbook

JT Croteau jt.n1ese at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 14:28:33 EST 2008

On Feb 16, 2008 2:12 PM, jeremy-ca <km1h at jeremy.mv.com> wrote:
> The 14th (1956), and 16th (1962) Radio Handbook are W6SAI at his peak.
> What particulary are you looking for?

Nothing too specific, just some material for learning about pre-solid
state circuits and design as it may help reduce some of my stupid
questions I frequently spam the reflector with.  For the older ARRL
Handbook, I was looking for common operating practices from back then
and project articles.

I just ordered a 1961 ARRL Handbook and the 1946 Radio Handbook was
only $5 delivered so I figured it'd be a decent start.  I'll look
around for a 14th or 16th edition as well though.

--
JT Croteau, N1ESE - Manchester, NH (FN42gx)
Contest Manager, TARA Skirmish