[AMRadio] Wanted: Receiver - New England

Dave Mayfield wrl at gwltd.com
Sat Feb 16 20:08:51 EST 2008

I just talked to a friend of mine this week, he said he has a National
NC-300 he is going to sell, the NC-300 is a great receiver. Best of all
it should sell for under $200.00 you can reach him via qrz.com his call
is k9chz a very great guy. Tell him I sent you

Dave W9WRL

--
     Dave W9WRL
 www.w9wrl.com/w9wrl