[AMRadio] Drake R4B Questions

jeremy-ca km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Sat Feb 16 17:47:07 EST 2008

All the Drake 4 Lines have that. You can use the T4Xnn with the receiver as
seperates or use either VFO for transceive. Its a fairly flexible setup.

If you were to build your own transmitter that is designed to work with the
R4 you would be able to use that injection. I dont believe any other
manufacturer used the same frequency scheme.

Carl
KM1H