[AMRadio] New England Hamfests

JT Croteau jt.n1ese at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 19:07:24 EST 2008

Anyone familiar with any of the upcoming New England festers I've
listed below?  I need a receiver and not sure if I can wait the 75
Days, 12 Hours, 53 Minutes, 12 Seconds for NEAR-fest to get here.
Most of the upcoming ones are in CT and I'd sure hate to blow a lot of
gas driving down there to come up empty-handed although I know it's
always a gamble but some are generally better than others for certain
things.  I sure miss the days when you could drive to every hamfest
every weekend.

March Festers:
8 Mar FeedingHills MA MTARA @176Garden
15 Mar Pomfret CT ECARA @Comm Sch
29 Mar Windsor CT VR+C Mus 115 Pierson LN @7AM Indoors
30 Mar Southington CT SARA @HS
30 Mar Henniker NH CVRC @Comm Sch

--
JT Croteau, N1ESE - Manchester, NH (FN42gx)
Contest Manager, TARA Skirmish