[AMRadio] 40M AM?

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Sun Feb 17 16:32:09 EST 2008

Bob, there is a group of people on 7.195 here in the middle part of the
country that have been operating there for years.  The group includes
many guys who have jobs that drive daily and has mobiles on the air.
There are also several high power operators there.

You are going to find a lot of frequencies are populated like that on
40.  7.160 is a traditional frequency for AM and not many stations
inhabit it, just an occasional transit station.  40 is a tough band to
find an open frequency.

Jim/W5JO