[AMRadio] Re: Wanted: Receiver - New England

Bob Young youngbob53 at msn.com
Mon Feb 18 02:59:02 EST 2008

I have heard the HQ-100's and HQ-110's have lousy front ends and overload easily and that the rest of the Hammarlunds are much better. I have many Super Pros, the Super Pros all sound much better than my HQ-180. I've also heard that the HQ-120 through HQ-160's also sound good. The SP-200's and 400's sound very good with at least ten watts of push pull audio. The SP-600's also sound good but have less bass response. HRO-50's and 60's also sound very good

Bob Young
KB1OKL