[AMRadio] FS SP-400SX, Tube Testers, Millen GDO, More

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Mon Feb 18 07:30:41 EST 2008

Don, did you not see the message I posted last night at 9:40 PM?  If you
missed it, here it is repeated.  Both Brian and I send personal messages
to you about this a couple of days back.  You have not responded to
those, so I am repeating it.

Please read it and follow the directions.  Ladies and Gentlemen, this is
important.

Jim/W5JO
Moderator

For Sale Boatanchors, Test Gear and Related

Thanks for looking.
73, Don Merz, N3RHT

Ladies and Gentlemen let me remind you, if you run an ad for anything,
put your contact information in the ad and ask that anyone who responds
to your ad to contact you off list.

This will help keep the archives size down which saves space and
everyone won't have to wade through messages that do not discuss a
topic.  We have enough traffic to read as it is.  It will also reduce
search time when reading the digest mode and searching the archives for
a message.

To those of you who joined recently, please read the list rules.  You
will find a link at the bottom of each message that will direct you to
the site.

Your help will be appreciated

Jim/W5JO
Moderator