[AMRadio] Wanted: Receiver - New England

Rodger Hough nfn07981 at naples.net
Mon Feb 18 08:24:08 EST 2008

Actually the HQ-100A has a separate BFO and Q-Multiplier. You don't
need the BFO for AM, but the Q-Multiplier can notch out some adjacent
interference. The HQ-100A also has solid state rectifiers, so a
little energy and heat savings. Plus, being a general coverage
receiver, you can listen to the short wave broadcast bands.

The HQ-110 is ham bands only, including 160 meters, and comes with
built in provisions for transmitter control.

Rodger
K1HH