[AMRadio] 40M AM?

Bob Macklin macklinbob at msn.com
Mon Feb 18 11:26:42 EST 2008

I passed the General test in 1957. I passed the 2nd Class Phone in 1958.

On Saturday I took the Extra exam and passed it with knowledge gained in
over 40 years experience as an EE,

I did not know the Satellite questions and a couple antenna chart questions
so I did not answer them.

I just looked through the question pool twice last week and I figured I knew
the answers to at least 75% of the questions.

Bob Macklin
K5MYJ
Seattle, Wa,
"Real Radios Glow in the Dark"