[AMRadio] 40M AM?

D. Chester k4kyv at charter.net
Mon Feb 18 13:41:41 EST 2008

>> Bob Macklin wrote:
>> > The only thing wrong with 7160 is it requires an Advanced or Extra
>> > ticket.

>> What's stopping you from upgrading?

> I did but there are other people that can't memorize 700 questions!
>
> Bob Macklin > K5MYJ

Well, to put it bluntly, they wouldn't need to memorise 700 questions if
they actually knew the material they were being tested over.

I have heard Generals and Extras boast over the air about how they passed
the test but don't have a clue about the actual test topics.  I fail to
understand why anyone would take pride in his or her ignorance.

Don k4kyv