[AMRadio] FS SP-400SX, Tube Testers, Millen GDO, More

A.R.S. - WA5AM ars.w5ami at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 13:54:55 EST 2008

On Feb 18, 2008 12:31 PM, D. Chester <k4kyv at charter.net> wrote:
> I hope to continue to see Don's and Brian's f/s ads on this list.  They seem
> to have the ability to regularly dig up stuff that I have been  looking for
> over a long period of time without success. In recent years, I seem to be
> having better luck finding sought-after items online than at places like
> Dayton.  I only rarely do business via ePay - too much hassle.
>
>  I wholeheartedly agree about responding off list, unless the reply
> specifically contains something that would likely be of interest to every
> one else.   I  did respond to an ad on-list the other day when my direct
> reply bounced and I was trying to get my message through ahead of competing
> buyers, but that shouldn't have caused anyone a major problem.

Don et al,

We welcome ANYONE to post for sale and wanted ads to the AMRadio list,
so long as they are items related to ham radio.

All we ask is to please make a statement in the email body for
potential buyers to reply directly to them and not the entire list.
Including their email address along with that message.

Don Merz has always contributed to our hobby, and to the members of
this list with his fine, hard to find items he offers up.  Bry Carling
as well.

Brian wa5am