[AMRadio] 40M AM?

Peter Markavage manualman at juno.com
Mon Feb 18 13:59:20 EST 2008

Some need an incentive. Having a few extra frequencies to me isn't much
of an incentive.

As far as "'dumbed-down' mind-set of the so-called 'ham' of today", you
have to start somewhere. Six ham acquaintances of mine have bit the final
bullet since December. As our current ham population ages and dies off,
the ranks need and should be filled. Those interested in amateur radio
should be drawn in as easy as possible. Through nurturing and guidance,
over time, many will be just as productive in amateur radio as our
seasoned "smart" ham population.

Pete, wa2cwa
http://www.manualman.com