[AMRadio] 40M AM?

Bob Macklin macklinbob at msn.com
Mon Feb 18 14:34:28 EST 2008

To prove you had a license prior to October 1987 you will have to have a
copy of your original ticket.

I tried to get a copy of mine and I was told it would take over 3 months to
find if it could be found. All the paper records have been put in a
warehouse and are not easily accessible. If you are in a Callbook after
October 1967 that is the way they can verify your license. Prior to October
67 the Callbook did not show your license class.

Bob Macklin
K5MYJ
Seattle, Wa,
"Real Radios Glow in the Dark"