[AMRadio] 7160

Geoff/W5OMR ars.w5omr at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 16:59:32 EST 2008

D. Chester wrote:

>> From: Geoff/W5OMR <ars.w5omr at gmail.com>
>
> Are you saying that Bellaire is no longer a separately incorporated
> town? When I lived in Houston, it was an incorporated town on its own,
> with its own city council, police force and its own city ordinances ,
> but located completely within the Houston city limits, and surrounded
> by the City of Houston.
>
> A little like Vatican City, which is legally a sovereign nation
> contained within Rome, Italy.

Kinda like Alamo Heights, here.  Completely surrounded by San Antonio

I do not know the answer 'specifically' to Bellaire, but I'm headed that
way tomorrow for 5 days and will verify whether or not Bellaire is
incorporated into Houston, or is still it's own entity like Stafford,
Sugarland, Jersey Village, Spring, etc...

--
73 = Best Regards,
-Geoff/W5OMR