[AMRadio] Halli SX42 (RE JT)

Bob Peters rwpeters at swbell.net
Mon Feb 18 17:00:36 EST 2008

I as well have an SX-42 with the matching speaker that has been 100%
restored and working. Paid way to much $$$ for it and it is really
useless on 75M at night as it is broad as a barn door but sounds better
on FM broadcast then a lot of HD FM radio's. I would not sell it if
someone put $1000 on the table right now. I use my A-2 on the air...

Very Best 73's
Bob W1PE
The Voice of Mesquite
www.w1pe.com

"Money is only temporary, but radios are forever" - Jim Little aka "the
old dog"/K5BAI