[AMRadio] Halli SX42 (RE JT)

doxemf at aol.com doxemf at aol.com
Mon Feb 18 23:17:35 EST 2008

Hi Bob!

I agree, it is wide, but with good condx it sure sounds great. Real
nice for SWListening. When 40 is good daytimes it's nice for a QSO.
  A proper rebuild and repaint near mint can bring big $$ for sure !!
It's a lot of work.
I miss mine and will have to someday get one going again. The round
dial reminds me of the old prewar Console we had when I was a kid.
First time I heard HLR and DUQ was on that old console in the mid/late
60's.
   I also have the little Halli Panoramic with a 455 kc input more
commonly seen with a 40B or Skyrider?.

73s,
Bill, KB3DKS in 1 Land