[AMRadio] Wanted: Receiver - New England

Brett Gazdzinski brett.gazdzinski at verizon.net
Tue Feb 19 20:12:47 EST 2008

I think you only need the rf amp above 20 meters.
My homebrew receivers have no rf amp before the mixer
and hear better then the R390a I had did.

Now if you want good performance on 15 and 10 meters, you
likely need an rf amp, or maybe if you use really crappy antenna's, but
on a good antenna, you get much more signal then even the
old gear needs.

Brett
N2DTS