[AMRadio] 40M AM?

Brett Gazdzinski brett.gazdzinski at verizon.net
Tue Feb 19 20:25:24 EST 2008

I used to get on 40 on the weekends, and there used to be
a lot of people on, but I have been to busy to get on except
a few times, when I run into Nick, VE3OWV who has
a homebrew receiver and transmitters, and other gear.
I think a few other people have come in after I got off,
or as I was signing, but not much traffic.

I hope AM does not die out, there used to be 30 people
on 40 meters at the same time (7285 on up).

I know in my case, there is just so much to do around here,
and there has not been much of a winter.

Brett
N2DTS