[AMRadio] Re: [Boatanchors] Sp-600 JX-11 Diversity?

John Flood kb1fqg at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 20 11:13:34 EST 2008

Hi Todd,

The SP-600 I had isn't looking for a home yet.  I'll give you right of first refusal!  This R450 will need a recapping and with the three little ones rinning around, that will take at least a couple of months..  I may split it up in a couple of sections and do one at a time.  I was spoiled with the one I got at Hosstraders. On My computer at home I have the Powerpoint of the talk I have done.  I'll send it to you in a day or two.  It is sort of "Radio Monitoring 101".  A brief overview of utility/public safety/SWB/military monitoring.

John