[AMRadio] T3 Mod iron specs - Audio limitations, harmonics, etc.

James M. Walker chejmw at acsu.buffalo.edu
Wed Feb 20 19:52:07 EST 2008

Hi Brian,
The frequency range of the standard T-368 mod-transformer is 300 - 3500
CPS. The mod iron is rated for 250 watts MAX., with a peak working
voltage of 5000, and max altitude operating range of 10,000 ft. Maximum
rated carrier power out of a standard T-368 400 Watts AM voice, and AM FSK,
and 450 watts CW/FSK. NOTE: that is two different ratings for FSK mode.

"Let the games begin"
73
Jim
WB2FCN