[AMRadio] More Viking 2 news

Brett Gazdzinski Brett.Gazdzinski at verizon.net
Sat Feb 23 10:23:54 EST 2008

Ellen,
I think I can give you a bunch of 807's, I don't and would not use
them anymore, I go with KT88's or KT 90 tubes as modulators.

So, I likely have a crap load of 807's (and 1625's).

Send me your mailing address and I will get what I have out
to you.

You should check the screen and bias voltages at the tube sockets to be
sure they are ok.
Resistors in most applications can be off 20% without causing any problems.

Brett
N2DTS