[AMRadio] For Sale/Wanted/Trade Ads

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Sat Feb 23 12:33:30 EST 2008

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Let me remind you once again to reply to these ads OFF LIST.    You can
reply direct by hitting the reply button which will then give you the
header of the person who sent the message.  Copy that persons email
address into the TO field and delete the AM Radio address.

Then send the message.  Your cooperation will be greatly appreciated and
prevent headaches for those of us who moderate the list.   This simple
action will prevent the archives from being so long and difficult to
search.

Another thing you can do, which we have not INSISTED you do is delete
the header and footer of each message you reply to on the reflector.
There really is no need to see the footer or header 2 or 3 times in a
reply.

PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO THIS, IT IS ALMOST OUT OF HAND.

Jim/W5JO
Moderator