[AMRadio] {ADMIN NOTICE TO SELLERS AND BUYERS ON THIS LIST}

Edward B Richards zuu6k at juno.com
Fri Feb 29 10:49:05 EST 2008

I am purposely sending this to the list so others see how I feel about
the situation. I am one of the sellers that use this reflector. About
once a month I post an ad for tubes or parts or equipment. I try to
comply with the rules but being human and old, I forget because this
reflector is different from the others I subscribe to. The other
reflectors go only to the person posting the message when you hit "reply"
. You have to hit "reply all" to post it to the reflector. Only this
reflector does it go to the list when you hit "reply". It is a nuisance
and pain in the a-- to have to cut and paste when a simple hit of "reply"
should accomplish what you want. I will be happy to unsubscribe if you so
indicate. There are a lot more reflectors to sell on, not to mention
Ebay. Thank you. 73,  Ed Richards  K6UUZ