[AMRadio] {ADMIN NOTICE TO SELLERS AND BUYERS ON THIS LIST}

A.R.S. - WA5AM ars.w5ami at gmail.com
Fri Feb 29 10:59:48 EST 2008

Ed,

There is no need for you to leave the list, however that is your choice.

I must ask this question;  why is it so hard to type your DIRECT email
address in your ads??  All someone has to do then is "click" on it!

The configuration of replies on this list has been the same for 10
years.  We are oriented to technical discussions here..  We want
replies to discussion of those topics to go to this list for the
purpose of our (so far) vast archives.  It is a lot easier for those
who do want to participate in those type discussions to simply hit
reply and go....

This email list has been fine for 10 years, and a lot can confirm this
for the way it's been so far.