[AMRadio] {ADMIN NOTICE TO SELLERS AND BUYERS ON THIS LIST}

Todd, KA1KAQ ka1kaq at gmail.com
Fri Feb 29 11:00:12 EST 2008

On Fri, Feb 29, 2008 at 10:49 AM, Edward B Richards <zuu6k at juno.com> wrote:

>  I will be happy to unsubscribe if you so
>  indicate. There are a lot more reflectors to sell on, not to mention
>  Ebay. Thank you. 73,  Ed Richards  K6UUZ

That seems a bit extreme, Ed. Your comments are accurate, since most
others lists do let the 'reply' key go to the sender only, reply all
to...well...'all'. Many of the folks here have gotten used to the
current set up, but it will still happen over time as new folks come
to the list used to the more standard way.

I've made the mistake myself a number of times, generally in response
to a post from a friend or someone I haven't seen in a while. Always
feel like a fool once it dawns on me (usually someone commenting on a
post I thought I sent privately).

Patience is the key, and practice makes perfect. Or, at least that's
the theory. I'm living proof to the contrary. (o:

~ Todd,  KA1KAQ