[AMRadio] {ADMIN NOTICE TO SELLERS AND BUYERS ON THIS LIST}

Todd, KA1KAQ ka1kaq at gmail.com
Fri Feb 29 11:09:42 EST 2008

On Fri, Feb 29, 2008 at 10:59 AM, A.R.S. - WA5AM <ars.w5ami at gmail.com> wrote:

>  I must ask this question;  why is it so hard to type your DIRECT email
>  address in your ads??  All someone has to do then is "click" on it!

I think it's mainly habit, Brian. If you've just cleared out a bunch
of email from other lists or groups and then respond to something
here, it's an easy mistake to make. I still screw up now and then, but
have gotten better at it over the years.

The approach here is to force a reply to the entire list assuming that
everyone should see it, and with that comes the inevitable fact that
it's gonna force a number of replies here that you don't want to see
or even have no relevance.

Still, it has to be pretty frustrating to have just put out recent
announcements about this (along with regular reminders) only to have
it happen again, and again. It's been this way as long as I can
remember, back into the 90s. We have 'quiet' spells, then it seems
like a torrent of replies to the list that were meant to be private.
I'm wondering how many are new or infrequent posters?

If I lived closer Brian, I'd come over for a visit to do the math with
you, equipped with appropriate arithmetic-enhancing beverage. We
probably wouldn't figure it out, but I bet we'd get a good laugh out
of it all.

~ Todd,  KA1KAQ  (o;