[AMRadio] {ADMIN NOTICE TO SELLERS AND BUYERS ON THIS LIST}

JT Croteau jt.n1ese at gmail.com
Fri Feb 29 11:22:20 EST 2008

On Fri, Feb 29, 2008 at 11:11 AM, A.R.S. - WA5AM <ars.w5ami at gmail.com> wrote:
>  What I can do folks???  I make it one way and people complain, I make
>  it another way, and I still get it.

Brian, you are doing everything you can do.  You can't please everyone
when you administer an email reflector and you shouldn't try to.  If
someone doesn't like how it is setup for the majority, they can leave.
 This reflector doesn't seem to have near the volume where any of this
should be an issue but I do understand your frustration.  In my last
email, I merely stated what I thought was happening and how it related
to the "reply-to", I wasn't suggesting you change anything.

I used to work as an email administrator for a large cooperation and
the vast majority of users have no clue how to use their email client
and only want to click a button that says reply.  When I've managed
email reflectors in the past, this was the same thing.  Unfortunately,
as an administrator, you can't have it both ways.

--
JT Croteau, N1ESE - Manchester, NH (FN42gx)
Contest Manager, TARA Skirmish