[AMRadio] {ADMIN NOTICE TO SELLERS AND BUYERS ON THIS LIST}

Rick rickb at tx.rr.com
Fri Feb 29 11:31:44 EST 2008

Brian,

Personally, I think you're doing a hell of a good job.  To have organization
and any degree of sanity you must have rules and they must be followed.  You
can't please everyone and I think you have found a happy median that is not
too difficult to follow.  Of course, there will always be the occasional
slip, I've sure made my share.  I say, keep up the good work and we should
all try a little harder to accommodate the rules of the reflector.

Rick/K5IAR