[AMRadio] {ADMIN NOTICE TO SELLERS AND BUYERS ON THIS LIST}

Edward B Richards zuu6k at juno.com
Fri Feb 29 12:45:06 EST 2008

Brian et al;

Perhaps it is only my server but when I try to put my address in the body
of the text, it puts it in blue which triggers a change to HTML which the
reflector rejected. I am not computer literate and had to send the post
to a friend of mine in Israel who deleted the HTML so the reflector would
accept it. It turns out that if JUNO sees a color or change of font and
some other things, it changes to HTML. I am not smart enough to know what
to do. In the future I will spell out the address instead of using the @
symbol if that is OK with the moderator. For instance:  zuu6k at
juno.com. However, people cannot just click on it as a link. Maybe I just
won't post any more ads to this reflector. This will hurt the other
members more than me. It will deny them access to my items for sale (like
new tubes for 1/2 price) while I can continue to sell on other
reflectors. I do want to say that I appreciate the use of the reflector
and the work that the moderators do. It is just that people don't like to
be threatened, including me. Thank you.  73, Ed Richards  K6UUZ.  REPLY
TO ZUU6K at JUNO.COM.