[AMRadio] {ADMIN NOTICE TO SELLERS AND BUYERS ON THIS LIST}

Peter Markavage manualman at juno.com
Fri Feb 29 13:16:58 EST 2008

Ed et al:
Correction to your post below. When you're using Juno, and add an e-mail
address to your text, manualman at juno.com as an example (my e-mail is
showing up in blue), it does not fail going though this reflector. I
would suggest you check to see what version of Juno you are running. I've
never had the problem that you refer to and I've been embedding my e-mail
address and web site info through these reflectors for years.

Note: I've purposely posted this to the entire list you others who may be
using Juno and have the same fears.

Pete, wa2cwa
http://www.manualman.com