[AMRadio] WANTED: Pushpull plates to 500/600 ohm line,

D. Chester k4kyv at charter.net
Fri Feb 29 13:40:05 EST 2008

I am looking for a low-level audio output transformer, broadcast quality,
push-pull in the vicinity of 30,000 ohms plate-to-plate primary to 500/600
line.  UTC LS-51, HA114 or equivalent.  Rated for at least +16 dB (240
milliwatts) level.

I have a collection of UTC LS, HA and A- series audio transformers, and
would be willing to trade something that I have no foreseeable plans to use,
as well as other stuff in my junk collection.  Let me know what you could
use.

Will pay a reasonable (not audiophool) cash price.

Don k4kyv

Please contact me by e-mail to the address below:

k4kyv (at) hotmail (dot) com