[AMRadio] {ADMIN NOTICE TO SELLERS AND BUYERS ON THIS LIST}

Edward B Richards zuu6k at juno.com
Fri Feb 29 14:26:43 EST 2008

Pete et al;

Thanks. My JUNO says that the use of color will make it switch to HTML.
The reflector rejected it with a note that the message must be in plain
text. Which of these is wrong?  Does your JUNO switch to HTML with the
color address?  Does the reflector accept your post in HTML? Please help
me here. Thanks.  Ed