[AMRadio] {ADMIN NOTICE TO SELLERS AND BUYERS ON THIS LIST}

sbjohnston at aol.com sbjohnston at aol.com
Fri Feb 29 18:16:49 EST 2008

The choice to make the default reply to the AMRadio mailing list the
list itself was the right way to go.  It maximizes responses to the
whole list, rather than to individuals, and encourages discussion.
Other mailing lists which have other goals might chose to do it the
other way.

I certainly hope we don't modify the list configuration (which impacts
everyone) for the sake of a few people who can't operate their email
programs.  Various systems, and various senders of email, define the
"Reply-to" address in different ways.  It is always up to *you* to make
sure your message is going to the right place.  Double-checking to whom
your email is addressed is an important part of using email!

Steve WD8DAS

sbjohnston at aol.com