[AMRadio] Don't blame the users Re: {ADMIN NOTICE TO SELLERS AND

Conor Farrell conor.farrell8 at mail.dcu.ie
Fri Feb 29 20:43:54 EST 2008

Hmmm.. When I hit reply on Gmail it goes to amradio at mailman.qth.net..

Just my 2c worth: I'm a newbie to radio, and although I've done a
moderate amount of SWL (with several QSLs) the technical side is new
to me. I'm learning about RF circuits etc, but seeing my inbox filled
with FS and Wanted messages can be somewhat off-putting... I'd love to
see lots of messages about receiving and transmitting on AM bands :)

On 01/03/2008, RJ Mattson <rjmattson at hvi.net> wrote:
> I just hit reply.
> With all other reflectors the reply would goto the sender (rbethman @
> comcast com)
> Why does this reflector goes to the AMradio group?
> THAT IS THE PROBLEM
> Don't blame the users.
> bob...w2ami

Conor