[AMRadio] TBW 800 Hz Power Supply

jeremy-ca km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Thu Jan 3 08:23:41 EST 2008

Thanks for responding Bill.

Youre more than welcome to the PS for what it will cost me to ship from CA
on my UPS business account; it should be quite reasonable. Im in Southern NH
near Nashua.

Im getting both TBW TX and an ART-13A that have been in dry storage for 40+
years; all supposedly unmodified. However one CAY unit is said to have an
"output coil" missing. The person Im dealing with is a non ham and cleaning
out a bunch of stuff for his elderly brother so communications is spotty at
best. I may very well be bugging you for help.

Carl
KM1H