[AMRadio] TBW 800 Hz Power Supply

D. Chester k4kyv at charter.net
Thu Jan 3 11:49:24 EST 2008

If the transmitter is being given to you, perhaps as a courtesy to the donor
you should take the power supply and dispose of it yourself if you find
nothing of value inside.  That's probably why he is offering you the
transmitter in the first place - to get  rid of it.

Whenever I am offered something like that, I always make sure that I have
removed every vestige of anything the owner didn't want to keep, and cleaned
up the mess, unless he specifically tells me to leave behind what I don't
want.  And I have been pleasantly surprised it times when I have examined
the "junk" I hauled away along with the gifted equipment, with the original
intent to simply throw away.

Don k4kyv