[AMRadio] TBW 800 Hz Power Supply

jeremy-ca km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Thu Jan 3 13:03:47 EST 2008

You have it bas ackwards Don.

He is offering these as a courtesy to me otherwise they are scheduled for
the dumpster right outside the building they are in. It is an inconvenience
to him to have to pack for cross country shipping.

OTOH, I almost always do a complete removal when Im driving to a boatanchor
archeological dig.

Carl
KM1H

Carl