[AMRadio] TBW 800 Hz Power Supply

Geoff/W5OMR ars.w5omr at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 13:45:21 EST 2008

jeremy-ca wrote:

> All I have up at the moment for the Viking I is a 75M sloper off a
> tower. My other antennas are still all wired into the regular station
> in the basement. All this snow caught me unprepared.

and poor Todd/KA1KAQ is missing it, because he's down in Tampa (or was,
at least)

BTW, Carl - I've seen an ART-13 in operation, once.  The auto-tune
feature was a work of art.  Just remember to keep the knobs 'locked'
when you invoke the auto-tune feature.  Ask Gary/WA5FWC what a pain in
the ...neck... that was ;-)

--
Driving your AM Rig without a scope,

73 = Best Regards,