[AMRadio] NE1S web pages overhaul

Larry Szendrei ne1s at neandertech.com
Fri Jan 4 12:25:45 EST 2008

Greetings and a very happy new year to all!

Being on vacation last week, I took some time to do a major overhaul of
my web page at www.qsl.net/ne1s/

In particular, you may be interested in checking out what I've put
together for the 1926 ARRL Handbook regenerative receiver at:

http://www.qsl.net/ne1s/1926_ARRL_regen.html

and, for my "Old Buzzard Rig" at

http://www.qsl.net/ne1s/Old_Buzzard.html

The last time I did any updates was sometime around 2000 or so, so this
was long overdue. Back then I had written all the html by hand from a
text editor, and was afraid I'd have to do that again. However, instead
I decided to join the 21st century and I used Open Office to make my
edits and create new pages. Many of the graphics are pretty large files
at ~400Kb each. I plan on trying to shrink then to a more reasonable
size, as long as the quality doesn't suffer too much, and as soon as I
figure out how! (I spend a lot more time with my radios than messing
with this kind of thing.) In the mean time, please bear with me.

I hope you find this stuff interesting and enjoyable; feedback and
suggestions for improvement are most welcome.

73,
-Larry/NE1S