[AMRadio] Re: NE1S web pages overhaul

Larry Szendrei ne1s at neandertech.com
Sat Jan 5 19:17:29 EST 2008

I know it's considered bad form to reply to your own posting, but what
the heck ;>)

Thanks to thoughtful suggestions from you fine folks, I've:

1) reduced the file size of MOST of the images to > 1/4 of their
original size.

2) Changed the background to a plain color to make it much easier to
read the text.

3) MAY be able to move to a server with greater bandwidth. Stay tuned!

If you were having problems loading before and gave up, try it again now
that the images have lost most of their bits.

73 and "thanks for the bandwidth."

-Larry/NE1S