[AMRadio] RG-6 Coax

Bob Peters rwpeters at swbell.net
Sat Jan 5 22:42:55 EST 2008

Untrue Jim...I buy Belden & West Penn quad shield for all my Directv
installations at about $.10 per foot. Off course we buy it at the 10,000
ft price. It is great cable and stands up to a lot of abuse. Now that
they have compression fittings for it it stays water tight. The fittings
are more then the cable  HI...

Bob W1PE