[AMRadio] RG-6 Coax

EP Swynar gswynar at durham.net
Sun Jan 6 12:08:05 EST 2008

Hi Guys,

I use RG-6 cable here EXCLUSIVELY with my 160-meter 3-element phased
triangular inverted "L" arrray --- the 135-degree phasing harnesses, the
individual feeders, THE  WORKS!

...AND I run a kilowatt input here, too.

No problems thus far, and I honestly believe that at this low a frequency, I
haven't even come close to what this cable is truly capable of handling.

~73!~ Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ