[AMRadio] Coax RF 6

Bob Peters rwpeters at swbell.net
Sun Jan 6 22:51:23 EST 2008

Rick...Do not use the screw on F connectors they are total crap...Either
use a good crimp on or a compression fitting... You need to use the
compression tool.  I have plenty of the fittings and I can loan you a
tool for a few days.. I also have plenty of RG6 quad shield here... We
use lots of it...The compression fitting is water proof were the crimp
is not...I think I have a few F to VHF adapters as well...If you need to
splice RG6 you use an F81 adapter and I have those as well...

Bob W1PE