[AMRadio] ART-13

Rick Brashear rsbtexas at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 16:48:51 EST 2008

Thanks Todd..  I have a couple that are doing me no good and it looks like I
have more than I can ever do, so I may as well pass them on to someone who
has time to work with them.  Not trying to make a killing just recoup what I
can and move on.

Rick/K5IAR

Picked up a really nice ATC (early Navy ART-13) in November, Rick.
$350 including dynamotor, 160m LF oscillator, calibration book, spare
tubes, modules, and so on.

Sold three that I had: $100 for a fairly complete project set, $400
for the other pair. One was complete and unmodified but had tired
paint, the other was clean with the 160 LF oscillator in it.

Saw a clean one on epay a year or so back with most of the accessories
sell for $500+. Most of the ones I've seen in recent years have been
in the $100-$350 price range. It's the trinkets that getcha.

~ Todd,  KA1KAQ