[AMRadio] Crystal Mics - What's-what and how-to [newbie]

Zengmeiste at aol.com Zengmeiste at aol.com
Thu Jan 10 21:27:51 EST 2008

 OK, so I guess I don't know the difference between a D104 and
 anything else, please enlighten me!  I do have a T-3 (it's
 roughly egg-shaped?) that may work; how would you test it,
 the PTT stand and cable for kosherness (that's a technical term...)
 withOUT using an xcvr/xmtr? Any old audio amp do, with proper
 attachment, or would I need to buy, build, steal, borrow a
 some kinda spectrum analyzer or scope?

 Thanks!

   73, Terry Bakowski KC9KEL

ps
  ...you think those hamcall license plates are too ostentatious?
 I'm thinking of getting same when I renew 'em...<BR><BR><BR>**************<BR>Start the year
off right.  Easy ways to stay in shape.<BR>
http://body.aol.com/fitness/winter-exercise?NCID=aolcmp00300000002489</HTML>