[AMRadio] Hammarlund Main tuning knobs needed

John King k5pgw at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 12 08:53:40 EST 2008

I need a pair of large round main tuning knobs for a
Hammarlund HQ 140XA or HQ 150 receiver. They are the
large knobs with shallow flutes on them. They are
similar to the SP 600 main tuning knobs except without
the skirts. They came in the colors black and brown.

My HQ 160 had the same knobs as does my HQ 150 and HQ
140XA.

They are entirely different from the HQ 170, HQ 180,
HQ 100 and HQ 110 receiver knobs.

Please check your junk boxes!!

Your assistance will be greatly appreciated. Just name
your price. 73, John, K5PGW